At Andy’s Auto Rentals we make every effort to protect your privacy and ensure that it is treated with respect and handled in an efficient and timely manner so as to maintain its integrity.
Personal Information is collected to enable Andy’s Auto Rentals to satisfactorily complete your hire. We collect personal information only from that person and will only collect the amount of information needed to complete the transaction.
That information will include but not limited to:
– Name and Address
– Date of Birth
– Drivers Licence details
– Email address
– Phone numbers
– Credit card numbers and expiry dates
– Local address if holidaying
– Company details
– Any other information to prove residency if using a cash deposit
Andy’s Auto Rentals uses the information provided to provide you with the services you have requested, inform you of any new information or specials we feel you may benefit from based on the information you have provided and for direct marketing purposes.
If requested we may disclose your personal information if requested by:
– Your company or organization if you use our services under a corporate account.
– Credit Card Providers
– Our insurance company if you are involved in an accident in one of our vehicles or if a claim is made against our company in relation to a vehicle you were driving.
– Debt collection agencies if you default in relation to any monies you owe Andy’s Auto Rentals.
– Govt. departments, traffic agencies or councils and private organizations in relation to any offences (traffic or infringement) committed by you. Andy’s Auto Rentals will not sell or distribute to 3rd parties your personal information including our email lists.